Searching for professional tips and suggestions on how to decorate boys bedroom? Then you need to read this article. It’s some designer’s expert and inspiring tips and ideas to help you make a decision. As we all know, boys need a sport, positive, safe and comfortable space that is elaborately designed by their parents.
Figure out their expectation
Try your best to listen to their proposal or figure out what they’re thinking about on their bedrooms decorating when they grow a little older. Their expectation on their new bedroom may be naive and impractical, so you should reach a balance. You can download decorating pictures and videos to show and take their opinions. All boys by the age of four can express opinions on what colors, styles, furniture and decor they enjoy most. Sometimes they can bring you a wide variety of inspiration.
Choose correct furniture for them
Sometimes, we’re easy to get confused when facing making a choice on furniture for our boys bedroom. First, furniture should be convenient to fetch anything. For example, their comic books and toys. These items should be obtainable effortlessly. Second, blend in their hobbies and interests. Try to place appropriate furniture that can help develop their unlimited potential. Third, pay attention to whole display. The environment you create for them needs to be motivate to help form their character.
The safety is important
As it’s a space where boys live, laugh, sleep, and study. The function of this room is creating a safe and comfortable space but not a dangerous one, so you must consider its safety. We’ve collected some tips for you to keep safety.
1. Items on the floor should be fixed so that your little boys won’t slip. For example, carpets.
2. You should check furniture for wobbly position.
3. Try to keep away all the cords exposed outside.
4. Check the whole room for sharp points.
5. Lamps should be placed far away from fabrics made items like bed linens.
6. Smoke alarms is important and make sure it’s working all the time.
7. Heavy goods should be placed at lower position in case smashing head.